Slopes: Skiing & Snowboarding GPS Tracker description
Going big doesn't matter if you don't know how big you went. Track your edge with Slopes. Whether you're at a local resort or in the backcountry deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you bragging rights about your days hunting fresh powder. Track speed, vertical, distance, lift vs trail time, and more, all while going easy on your phone's battery.
Featured by Apple, SlashGear, Wearable, Engadget, and more. With good reasons:
• Runs and lifts are automatically detected as you ride
• Battery friendly - ride hard and record all day
• Recording works deep in the backcountry without an internet connection
• Live stats on your phone and your Watch
The Best Recaps
• Unique timeline view of your day with interactive map
• Stat breakdowns for each run and lift you took
• Replay your runs in 3d with speed heat maps
• Track your season totals and lifetime vertical
• Attach photos and notes to your activities
• Integration with Apple’s Health App for calories burned
Show Off Your Activities
• Share your day's stats with an 4 different sharable images (3d map, vertical breakdown, and more) of your day on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
• Export your day's activities to Google Earth and other apps back on your computer
Import Old Activities
• Import past activities from GPX files, KMZ files, or other tracker apps
• Use iTunes File Sharing to bring in multiple activities all at once
Upgrade with a Slopes Pass and know everything about your days:
• Unlimited run & lift stat breakdowns
• Premium terrain & satellite maps on the run & lift breakdowns
• Live run-by-run breakdown of stats while recording
• Automatic lift naming at supported resorts (more every week!)
• Single-use, "Trip Pass" (one week), and Season Pass subscription (one year) options available.
If you choose to purchase a Season Pass, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current price for the Season Pass is $19.99/yr USD, and may vary from country to country.
Note: GPS is required so iPads and iPods will not be able to use Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 5.
Free DownloadSafe download
Screenshots of Slopes: Skiing & Snowboarding GPS Tracker: See the pictures
Other users also looks for: Slopes: Skiing & Snowboarding GPS Tracker ipa, Slopes: Skiing & Snowboarding GPS Tracker download ipa, download Slopes: Skiing & Snowboarding GPS Tracker ipa, Slopes: Skiing & Snowboarding GPS Tracker free download, free Slopes: Skiing & Snowboarding GPS Tracker download ipa,