Haypi Monster:The Lost Tower for Venide description
Haypi Monster: The Lost Tower for Venide is a cartoon style EDU game. Almost 200 different monsters are here, waiting for you to collect! Feed, breed and train them with your heart and love, form your dream team to challenge the mysterious lost tower!
Now, you can gift monsters to other players. Gather them all together to face the evilest bosses and the toughest levels. Meanwhile, bring your strongest monster team to do PVP with your friends, see who can reach the top of the Lost Tower!
▶The most authentic and exciting monster game out there!
▶Balanced and well designed battle system!
▶Hundreds of monsters to collect!
▶Various levels to conquer!
▶Newly designed server framework. One wild server world! Let’s all hang out together!
▶Supports iOS7 and the newest Apple devices!
▶A journey that brings significant challenges: Over a hundred levels lay across eight scenes in three modes. Every single one of them contains our hard-working design, come to test your power!
▶A world where all kinds of monsters live: Cute, humble, dashing or even hilarious, nearly 200 endearing monsters for those who love to collect!
▶A monster raising system that provides great joy: Train and raise your monsters to build your very own elite team, strengthen them through our unique evolution system. Your monsters will be hotter than ever!
▶A fight that creates real excitement: Wisely use those well designed skills and talents to make every battle a unique one!
▶A place where the best win: There is and only one server in the whole wide world. Only the most experienced trainer can reach the top of the tower!
You will discover even more exciting features along the way!
※Internet connectivity required
Recently changed in this version
1. Freestyle PVP has been introduced. From now onward, you can create a room and invite others to combat with (as a room creator you can also simply enjoy watching others' combat in your room).
2. Reminder of Level Rush activity has been added to Home Screen > Hot Events (the treasure box icon on the top right). The activity is available for newcomers and lasts for 7 days from their registration.
3. Reminders of the time-limited activities have been added to Home Screen > Hot Events (the treasure box icon on the top right).
4. Caves have been made available to certain veteran modes.
5. Alliance building has been introduced (relevant feature is not available to access yet).
1. "Crack the Eggs " feature now supports item drop(s), bringing more possible variations for future activities.
2. Monsters' level cap is now subject to your player level.
3. LV 20+ players can now continue to enhance their S grade monsters (Epic and up). Note: S grade monsters should be upgraded to Bronze+ before enhancement.
4. As designed, if your teammate is a person, the whole team will receive stat boosts and better rewards in Team Mode challenges. Previously, if you team up with an AI, you still receive stat boosts and better rewards, this error has been corrected.
5. Availability restriction on Team Mode has been removed.
6. The Saga Trials' mechanism has been remodeled:
a) It's now open every day;
b) Each reset consumes coins;
c) Each challenge consumes Energy;
d) The system offers 2 free resets each Tuesday.
7. Several gameplay optimizations have been made.
a) Beginner's gameplay experience has been improved.
b) Weather instruction has been added to Beginner's guide.
c) "Monsters" (where you access and arrange your combatant monsters) has been added to PVE scene challenges, PVP, The Saga Trials and Team Mode.
d) PVP Arena, Magic Shop, Alchemy and Special Synthesis now unlocks on Floor3+.
e) EXP. required for monster level-up has been modified.
f) In-game announcement won't pop up during Beginner's Guide.
g) Daily Login Reward won't pop up during Beginner's Guide.
8. Anti-lock configuration has been introduced to Menu > Settings. This feature will bypass your phone's auto-lock settings and give you better gameplay experience with no worry about screen lock.
9. The prices of certain items have been changed in Magic Shop > Market.
10. The difficulty of the Floor 2 and Floor 3 levels has been adjusted.
11. Mystery talent -Invincibility has been removed from the NPC monsters in some scene level challenges.
12. Certain UI and display optimizations have been made.
13. Some features have been optimized.
14. Main Task and Daily Task systems for newcomers have been adjusted.
1. Some known occasional client crashes have been fixed.
2. Previously, if a monster had a passive talent or had been equipped with Combat Jellies or Healing Potions, when the damage it received from the opponent had met the condition to activate the passive talent or the effect of Combat Jellies/Healing Potions, the activation would fail (for example, monster A had Resurrect talent and had been equipped with a Super Healing Potion. When Typhonx awakened and defeated monster A, neither A's Resurrect talent nor its Super Healing Potion worked). This bug has been fixed so from now on the effect of passive talent(s) and equipped item(s) will be activated correctly.
3. The PVP ranking refresh latency issue has been fixed.
4. Some known text description mistakes have been corrected.
Free DownloadSafe download
Screenshots of Haypi Monster:The Lost Tower for Venide: See the pictures
Other users also looks for: Haypi Monster:The Lost Tower for Venide ipa, Haypi Monster:The Lost Tower for Venide download ipa, download Haypi Monster:The Lost Tower for Venide ipa, Haypi Monster:The Lost Tower for Venide free download, free Haypi Monster:The Lost Tower for Venide download ipa,