FitCal - Fitness Calculator description
★ #1 Fitness Calculator used by Fitness Professionals ★
FitCal has been created with the professional Personal Trainer and professional Fitness Coach in mind, however the application is so simple to use and understand that anyone can use it.
---- Calculators ----
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Calculates the amount of calories an individual should consume daily. It also calculates your caloric need using your fitness goal (lose weight, gain weight or maintain weight).
Body Fat & Lean Mass Calculator
- Calculates the amount of body fat & lean mass in your body
Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Calculations that will make you aware if an individual may be at risk of
developing a coronary artery disease by classifying an individuals Body Mass
Index from Underweight to Obese.
-Calculates the amount of creatine recommended for an individual according to
Diet Nutrient Breakdown
- Breaks down your daily caloric requirement into different diet ratios.
Ideal & Average Weight
- Calculates ideal and average weight.
Maximum & Target Heart Rate (HR Max & THR)
- Calculates the highest heart rate an individual can safely achieve through
activity/exercise stress. It also calculates target zones.
One Rep Max (1 RM)
- Calculates the maximum weight an individual can lift only once. It also calculates your 5 RM, 10 RM, 15 RM & 20 RM.
- Reflects physical fitness of an individual by calculating the capacity of an
individual's body to transport and use oxygen during exercise.
Waist To Hip Ratio
- Calculations used as an indicator or measure of health of a person and
the risk of developing serious health conditions.
- Calculates the recommended amount of water an individual should drink daily.
---- Fitness Assessment Calculators ----
Abdominal Crunch Test
- Measures abdominal strength and endurance.
- Measures upper body muscular strength and endurance.
---- Information Tabs ----
-Awesome quick reference about vitamins that includes the food source and the
recommended daily amount.
-Awesome quick reference about dietary minerals that includes the food source
and the recommended daily amount.
Medicinal Herbs, Roots, etc. Tab
-Awesome quick reference about the health benefits of popular herbs, roots, etc.
***BEFORE USING THE FITCAL APPLICATION YOU MUST READ AND AGREE WITH THE APPLICATION
Tags: fitcal free.
Free DownloadSafe download
Screenshots of FitCal - Fitness Calculator: See the pictures
Other users also looks for: FitCal - Fitness Calculator ipa, FitCal - Fitness Calculator download ipa, download FitCal - Fitness Calculator ipa, FitCal - Fitness Calculator free download, free FitCal - Fitness Calculator download ipa,