ESI ePhoneGO description
ESI ePhoneGO™ enables users of the ESI eCloud PBX™ to use their personal smartphones to communicate when they leave their offices, while providing mobile functionality that mirrors what they experience with their desk phones…which users really appreciate!
To stay competitive, an organization’s high-performing employees need flexibility, to maximize their productivity without being tied to a desk. Plus, as a business, you must be able to maintain and protect sensitive company data while ensuring that your employees are fully accessible even while on the road. Employees often use personal devices for business transactions while on the road, which the company has no visibility of. These road warriors need a viable solution that gives them the ability to use their personal phones yet remain connected to the corporate communication system, enabling them to leverage business information with every call. In addition, businesses frequently lose components of the client interaction history when customers are contacted outside of their corporate phone system. Businesses need a solution that offers insight into all employee / client interactions, even those conducted while their employees were on the road. The solution is ESI ePhoneGO™.
Having the ePhoneGO™ application on the Apple smartphone presents a user experience that mirrors the functionality of the ESI desktop phone, allowing employees who are “on-the-go” to make and receive business calls from anywhere using their personal devices, while still maintaining a single office phone number and voice mail. This also eliminates the need to publish anyone’s private mobile number to clients!
– Receive calls on your Mobile device which were placed to your Office phone number
- Make outgoing business calls remotely which appear to have been placed from your office
– Calls made with ePhoneGO™ will broadcast your office Caller ID, (not your personal phone number)
– View the Corporate directory with availability status of your contacts
– Transfer calls (blind or supervised) as you would do from your desk
– Park callers in the dynamic call park queues
– Record calls from your mobile phone
– Intelligent Dialing
– Call routing options fully sync with your platform
– Notification of new voicemail messages, (no need to call or login to check!)
– Make calls over WiFi or 3G / 4G / LTE, regular data rates apply
– Carrier mode available (for poor data connections)
ESI ePhoneGO™ for Apple requires an active account on the ESI Cloud PBX™
**Voice quality is highly dependent upon your WiFi or 3G / 4G / LTE network bandwidth**
Warning for 3G / 4G / LTE Usage
Some mobile carriers prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP calls over their networks and may interfere with, block, or institute fees for calls made over their 3G / 4G / LTE data networks. Check the terms of your cell phone agreement to determine the rules for your carrier. ESI cannot guarantee service and is not responsible for any charges or fees assessed in connection with usage of ESI ePhoneGO™ on your mobile device.
If you experience any issues please open a ticket via the ESI Support site at
http://support.esi-estech.com or contact ESI Technical Support at 800-850-2151.
Free DownloadSafe download
Screenshots of ESI ePhoneGO: See the pictures
Other users also looks for: